Book Title: McGraw-Hill Education MCAT Biological and Biochemical Foundations of Living Systems 2015, Cross-Platform Edition: Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Physics Review
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Author: George Hademenos
Totally geared to the brand-new test scheduled to be introduced in 2015, this book offers concise summaries of all important concepts, textbook-quality scientific diagrams, and abundant practice questions. The unique Cross-Platform format adds outstanding value for students, who can study the whole program in print, online, or on a mobile device.
This volume of McGraw-Hill Education's four-book MCAT test-prep series covers the life sciences topics that MCAT candidates need to master. Chapters are organized around the “Foundational Concepts” specified in the MCAT syllabus. Each unit ends with a Minitest in MCAT format to give students ample practice with MCAT-style questions.
- Closely follows the MCAT syllabus created for the all-new 2015 test
- Practice with MCAT-style questions on every topic
- Textbook-quality illustrations to enhance understanding
- Focuses tightly on topics tested on the MCAT
About the Cross-Platform format:
The Cross-Platform format provides a fully-comprehensive print, online, and mobile program:
- Entire instructional content available in print and digital form
- Personalized study plan and daily goals
- Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support
For the time-pressured MCAT student, this unparalleled digital access means that full study resources are always at hand.