Book Title: McGraw-Hill Education MCAT Behavioral and Social Sciences & Critical Analysis 2015, Cross-Platform Edition: Psychology, Sociology, and Critical Analysis Review
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
Author: George Hademenos
Totally geared to the brand-new test scheduled to be introduced in 2015, this book offers concise summaries of all important concepts, textbook-quality scientific diagrams, and abundant practice questions. The unique Cross-Platform format adds outstanding value for students, who can study the whole program in print, online, or on a mobile device.
This volume of McGraw-Hill Education's four-book MCAT test-prep series covers the behavioral and social sciences topics that MCAT candidates need to master, as well as the critical reading and writing skills essential to professional success. Chapters are organized around the “Foundational Concepts” specified in the MCAT syllabus. Each unit ends with a Minitest in MCAT format to give students ample practice with MCAT-style questions.
- Closely follows the MCAT syllabus created for the all-new 2015 test
- Practice with MCAT-style questions on every topic
- Textbook-quality illustrations to enhance understanding
- Focuses tightly on topics tested on the MCAT
About the Cross-Platform format:
The Cross-Platform format provides a fully comprehensive print, online, and mobile program:
- Entire instructional content available in print and digital form
- Personalized study plan and daily goals
- Powerful analytics to assess test readiness
- Flashcards, games, and social media for additional support
For the time-pressured MCAT student, this unparalleled digital access means that full study resources are always at hand.