Clinical Handbook of Psychological Disorders, Fifth Edition: A Step-by-Step Treatment Manual
Primary: Clinical Handbook of Psychological Disorders, Fifth Edition: A Step-by-Step Treatment.pdf - 43,902 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Clinical Handbook of Psychological Disorders, Fifth Edition: A Step-by-Step Treatment.pdf - 29,429 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Clinical Handbook of Psychological Disorders, Fifth Edition: A Step-by-Step Treatment.pdf - 23,519 KB/Sec
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Second Edition: Basics and Beyond
- Learning Cognitive-behavior Therapy: An Illustrated Guide (Core Competencies in Psychotherapy) (Core Competencies in Phychotherapy)
- Child Psychopathology, Third Edition
- Case Conceptualization and Treatment Planning: Integrating Theory With Clinical Practice (Volume 3)
- The Case Formulation Approach to Cognitive-Behavior Therapy (Guides to Individualized Evidence-Based Treatment)
- Clinical Interviewing
- Essentials of WAIS-IV Assessment (Essentials of Psychological Assessment)
- Healing Trauma: Attachment, Mind, Body and Brain (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology)
- Behavioral Interventions in Cognitive Behavior Therapy: Practical Guidance for Putting Theory Into Action
- Crisis Assessment, Intervention, and Prevention (3rd Edition) (Merrill Counseling)
New to This Edition
*Incorporates treatment innovations, the latest empirical findings, and changes to diagnostic criteria in DSM-5.
*Chapter on acceptance-based treatment of generalized anxiety disorder.
*Chapter on comorbid depression and substance abuse, demonstrating a transdiagnostic approach.
*Chapter on sleep disorders.
See also Clinical Handbook of Psychological Disorders in Children and Adolescents, edited by Christopher A. Flessner and John C. Piacentini.