Book Title: TExES Core Subjects EC-6 (291) Secrets Study Guide: TExES Test Review for the Texas Examinations of Educator Standards
Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC
Author: TExES Exam Secrets Test Prep Team
This TExES Core Subjects EC-6 study guide includes TExES Core Subjects EC-6 practice test questions. Our TExES Core Subjects EC-6 study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the TExES Core Subjects EC-6 test. Mometrix's TExES Core Subjects EC-6 test study guide reviews the most important components of the TExES Core Subjects EC-6 exam.
The TExES Core Subjects EC-6 Exam is extremely challenging, and thorough test preparation is essential for success. TExES Core Subjects EC-6 Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the TExES.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the TExES Core Subjects EC-6 Exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
TExES Core Subjects EC-6 Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- English Language Arts and Reading & the Science of Teaching Reading
- Social Studies
- Fine Arts, Health and Physical Education
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Texas State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The English Language Arts and Reading & the Science of Teaching Reading section covers:
- Oral Language
- Literacy Development
- Written Communication
- Assessment of Developing Literacy
The Mathematics section covers:
- Mathematics Instruction
- Patterns and Algebra
- Geometry and Measurement
- Probability and Statistics
The Social Studies section covers:
- Social Science Instruction
- Government and Citizenship
The Science section covers:
- History and Nature of Science
- Force and Motion
- Structure and Function of Living Things
- Structure and Function of Earth Systems
The Fine Arts, Health and Physical Education section covers:
- Visual Arts
- Physical Education
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the TExES Core Subjects EC-6 Exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual TExES Core Subjects EC-6 Exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
- TExES Core Subjects EC-6 test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the TExES test.
- TExES Core Subjects EC-6 exam prep that will help you elevate your TExES Core Subjects EC-6 test score.
- TExES Core Subjects EC-6 study manual that will reduce your worry about the TExES Core Subjects EC-6 exam.
- TExES Core Subjects EC-6 practice test questions and much more...